Carolina C.

Minha foto
Sou influenciada a escrever por tudo o que ouço,toco,vejo,sinto e leio. E por lembranças também, portanto a autoria é das projeções do meu mundo.

quarta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2010

Look at me, baby


Why you don't look at me?
Your head is hide to me
Your brown eyes are looking the ground
Why you don't look at me?

I need a answer now
But you just to wanna get down
Why be so shame, when the love comes to the end
And start a new circle to fall

Beside of you, my feet are beating
Waiting for a sinal
But your brown eyes just sit down
Looking the ground, just to see the fall

I beg you, stand your head
And direction it to my my face
The blue sky mix with the earth os your eyes
Will carry me to shine

Why you don't look at me?
I want to see you, my baby
Cause the is spinning
And I don't wanna be waiting

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário