Carolina C.

Minha foto
Sou influenciada a escrever por tudo o que ouço,toco,vejo,sinto e leio. E por lembranças também, portanto a autoria é das projeções do meu mundo.

domingo, 19 de setembro de 2010

Angels Passengers

You were my star, you were shining in my heart
With your lights, my body burned every time when I saw you
It was like a natural e normal moment in my life, because my sensation was good
And if I feel good, I'm good with the things of the life

Every day you push me to your chest, I breathed fast
You kissed me like touch in a petal of a white rose
The color of my neck was the white rose, and when you touched me, my color changing to red
A red like fire, a red like a heart, a red like my love for you

My eternal angel, you took me to places that I've never heard and never seem
I met beautiful things beside you
I saw the real mean of life
And I concluded that the life just exist because of the love

Now, I'm alone, because your mission, my angel, is concluided
You succeeded win your task, and went away
To the sky, our places, or to the earth?
I don't know where you are, but my heart knows who is my first love...Forever.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário