Carolina C.

Minha foto
Sou influenciada a escrever por tudo o que ouço,toco,vejo,sinto e leio. E por lembranças também, portanto a autoria é das projeções do meu mundo.

domingo, 10 de outubro de 2010

My rockstar teacher

Who says? Oh, God
That a teacher would be my love
But a different and special man
He doesn't have an end

On the first day, he wore a black t-shirt
And his hair was so long, like a singer
You smile made me hurt
Because now I'm laced

When we collide our eyes
I just can smile for you
And you for me, no lies
But then my heart stay full of you

He is my compression
He is my rockstar fake
I want him more and more, but attention
But he is my dream, my only dream

I would go with you to everywhere
You can put me down, and my hand will hold your hand
You can put me high, I'll take you care
You have all of my forces

My stranger man
My great teacher
My oldest honest man
That I have met

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário